What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing needed

Chucktin

When I look at the web pages (on my cell phone) each one starts with a string that says "Yep its photo uk. I have the .PSDS ready when you are"
Or something like that.
Somebody needs to edit the page boiler plate coding I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tom Mann

Guru
Can you take a screen shot and show us exactly where this appears. I can't say I've ever seen anything like that, but things go on under the hood all the time that I don't know about.

Thanks,

Tom M

Chucktin

Android Scrapbook clip from a forum page. Same text appears on a lot of pages but I haven't look at all pages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I've seen the same on my desktop on a regular base here too.

Untitled-1.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, this is caused by a glitch in TapaTalk. It's been around for a few years now. Those of you using TapaTalk will just have to ignore it.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Guys, this is caused by a glitch in TapaTalk. It's been around for a few years now. Those of you using TapaTalk will just have to ignore it.

Sam, I see those replies on my desktop using Firefox.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sam, I see those replies on my desktop using Firefox.
Yes, I see them occasionally myself when members post from devices using TapaTalk. It always reads the same exact thing. Just ignore them.