What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to link a photo

Ysosrs

How do I link a photo so it shows mid text instead of linking from imgur Tec? Thank you

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How do I link a photo so it shows mid text instead of linking from imgur Tec? Thank you
Please don't link unless the image is larger than 3500px x 3500px.

Viewtiful

Clicking play on the first 5 videos in the link provided by fredfish, produces a "This video is unavailable" message. How do we display an image stored online e.g. Dropbox? I've clicked the image icon, inserted the Dropbox URL, but no image or URL is displayed.... I've also tried inserting the link between
tags, but that doesn't work either... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• VideoUnavailable.png
    VideoUnavailable.png
    147 KB · Views: 1
  • image-link.png
    image-link.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 1

fredfish

Guru
Clicking play on the first 5 videos in the link provided by fredfish, produces a "This video is unavailable" message. How do we display an image stored online e.g. Dropbox? I've clicked the image icon, inserted the Dropbox URL, but no image or URL is displayed.... I've also tried inserting the link between
tags, but that doesn't work either... Thanks in advance.

That video was for the old forum software - the forum software has updated since then.

To add an image now simply click on the picture icon at the top of the message window and then drag and drop your image on to the box that comes up.

If you want to use an image from dropbox then you must use the link icon. I am pretty sure just the link and not the image will appear. as long as the image is less than 3000 x 3000 then upload the image directly.

Cheers

John

gedstar

Guru
The above link to the tutorials is obsolete as the forum have been upgraded, you only need to add a link to an external site if the images are larger than 3500 * 3500 pixels
If that is the case just post the URL to the download

Untitled.jpg

Viewtiful

Thanks for clarifying that there's no way to display a picture hosted elsewhere, within a post. Someone might want to take a look at a possible issue, when clicking on the Insert Image icon, clicking by URL and pasting a URL, no picture or link is displayed.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On MediaFire, you have to right click the image and "copy image url" not share................then paste that between image tags here in the forum.