What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ranking up

ComedyLover

hi everyone ,,
i was wondering what r the ranks on here now am a member but what is the ranking system here ?

and what it takes to rank up

is there any features or stuff given to a person when they rank up like having a sig or so (am not talking about powers like what mods have)

xD thanx

All of the above CL. I missed this post altogether. We don't have a mysterious ranking system. You could sit here all day and copy and paste the same post over and over again and get 500 posts and you'd be ranked GURU! That's all it takes, lol, and some of have just laughed at ourselves when guru automatically appeared when we are still wandering around bumping our virtual heads on PS roadblocks.

You have to have a certain number of posts and then you can put in a signature. You are well above that threshold, so go for it. Just no spam links in your sig.

Oh, and btw, if you try the above described method to increase your posts, you might just get canned, lol. We delete spam posts with a vengeance. :mrgreen:

In fact, just FYI for anyone viewing this, I go after the ones who post 5 or 6 one-liners just to get their post counts up enough to post a link. Knuckleheads half the time only needed to upload an image anyway :p. My response is to delete all their useless posts as spam. Which in turn drops their post count by that number. Which is like shutting the barn door after the horses get out since the link is already posted, lol. Whatever. Mostly I just want to keep the board clean for serious new postings.

:whythis: Sorry for going off-topic, but I take my opportunities when they present themselves ^^^^^ )(D

Hmmm, Steve could tell you. But let's see if I can remember. You become a junior member after your 5 or 8 posts. You become a senior after 100. I don't think there is any other till 500 and guru. Then you're just stuck with that moniker till you're asked to become a moderator and slide down that slippery slope! Right Paul? :rofl:

4 threads started, of which one is introduction and one a minor bug.
so about a 1:100 thead:post mix, so I guess I do spam every OP :p

(record was 50 in one day)

Hmmm, Steve could tell you. But let's see if I can remember. You become a junior member after your 5 or 8 posts. You become a senior after 100. I don't think there is any other till 500 and guru. Then you're just stuck with that moniker till you're asked to become a moderator and slide down that slippery slope! Right Paul? :rofl:

Correct, though the way he keeps flaming and spamming his count will be in limbo for ever:rofl:

Okay, even though I don't know what limbo is, I'll just guess it's a bad thing

I thought of the dance where you go under a pole >_<

And it won't matter what I do here, because I'll already go to limbo of infants. (never baptised D: )

Back