What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning Photoshop The Easy Way

amits

cover01.png

Want to learn Photoshop for free? Then try this FREE e-book.

• Free To Download And Just A Click Away! No Hassles.
  • Screenshots And Step-By-Step Instructions.
  • Includes Lessons On Gradients, Brushes, 3-D Effects etc.
  • 20 Pages With Separate Chapters And Sub-Chapters!

"Photoshop The Next Level" teaches you all the basics of Photoshop which you MUST know. This is a great introduction to Photoshop and a great start for you to learn Photoshop. With 20 pages filled with useful tips and tricks, you should not miss this FREE opportunity.

goldfishtheone

great resourse online

I recently started to use photoshop in my work. I found it a little difficult at first, but did find some great resources on the net.

These consisted of video tutorials and one great book. check out these links to resources you may find them useful.

LearnPhotoshopVideos.com: Exclusive Photoshop Video Tutorials | Timesaving Photoshop Tips and Tricks | Photoshop Video Lessons

Photoshop (All Versions) Tutorials & Training

Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks by Scott Kelby | Books, Adobe Photoshop | Kelby Training