What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Photoshop Tutorials Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron

Guru
Let's bring the Photoshop Tutorials section back to life.

What kind of tutorials would you guys like to see here?

I have been told that we can put large images and even video in them.

Shopped

Photoshop Tutorial for Indiana jones Font!

I want to know how to make the indiana Jones Font in Photoshop! If someone can do a good tutorial for this it would rock!

rhstanley3

if somebody could make a tutorial on how to make realistic-looking smoke, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Syessia

can someone pls. make a tutorial on how to make yourself a zombie, i hope you can make it as detailed as possible! because i'm new to photoshop. btw, i'm using cs4! thank you in advance!

KRF

Power User
Can any one find a TuT on how to teach iDad the basics of Photoshop? lol, I'M BACKKKKKKK ha ha ha

KRF

Power User

bobbyD

I need some advice to convert a stock photo into a Bratz Doll. I find a tutorial here but is too old and is closed. Also the pictures included in tutorial is not visible.
Can you help me please? I need it for my girlfriend because tomorrow is her birthday. Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Romania.

dr_sniper

hello my freinds
i need a tutorial about moving and editing body parts, such ad move the arm or leg from flexion to extension and such that

Steve

Retired Administrator
Just as with Puppet tool you need to isolate the person from the background.
What tool you use depends on wht you want to do, there's no list of steps.
Any of the transforms may apply, liquefy also.

I suggest you start a new post in the general forum with an image and an explanation of what you want to do.

togish1

i would like to suggest how to make dust fly up and the ground breaking when a superhero, such as iron man, lands on the ground

Steve

Retired Administrator
To anyone that wants to respond to this thread.

Please start a new thread in this section with any requests.
Requests at the end of this or any other threads are unlikely to get noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.