What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Tutorial #7- Smart Objects!

amigo

Hey every one! I glad to let you all know video #7 is out, and this time it's about Smart Objects.
Let's understand together why smart objects are, well.. Smart ;)

Enjoy!

Amigo ;)

Hoogle

Guru
Well the next logical step in your tutorial videos have to be the use of smart filters. If only you had posted this video 2 days ago when I was tediously trying to explain the difference between smart objects and normal image layers to someone. Good Job.

amigo

Well the next logical step in your tutorial videos have to be the use of smart filters. If only you had posted this video 2 days ago when I was tediously trying to explain the difference between smart objects and normal image layers to someone. Good Job.

Hey amigo

This video is great, I have subscribed to your youtube. Look forward to watching more of your videos :)

Thanks Hoogleman, next time I'll give you a head up about the Tutorial ;)
And psdnoob I hope you're able to learn a lot from the tutorials- if there any specific Tutorial you'd like, please let me know either here or on my channel/blog, and I'll try yo help you out :)

See you around!
Amigo!