What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create a Magical Vector Landscape Using Illustrator

VideoCreative

Today, we have another Vector tutorial, Learn how to paint imaginative landscapes in vector. Today, Zzanthia shares her workflow with us. If you’re looking to create unique vector illustrations, with an exotic feel, then this tutorial is a must read. View Now

vector50-300x209.jpg

Tutorial Details

* Program: Adobe Illustrator CS2 – CS5
* Difficulty: Advanced
* Estimated Completion Time: 5 hours+
* View This Tutorials and Download Source: Magical Vector Landscape - VideoCreative!

Final Product What You’ll Be Creating
final.jpg

This Tutorial is Filled with Professional, Creative Instructions

Today you have a great chance to learn the secrets of creating a real illustration. This artwork belongs to the series of illustrations called “Hanami” which will be participating in the illustration competition for a children’s book. “Hanami” is Japanese for “festival of enjoying cherry blossoms.” The “Hanami” series has been created by Catherine Dedova (great vector artist). In this tutorial, she will share the secrets of her skills with us. This tutorial will be useful for all vector fans, from beginners to professionals.

SPWA

Power User
That's some nice vector work there. I will bookmark this tut for when I get my PC back. (which I miss soooo much) I am a big fan of Illustrator, but still have a lot to learn.