What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faking HDR or "high Dynamic Range"

salvadore

trust me this place is the best place to be, it's good honest advice, not blunt textbook to the word advice like a forum i was on once...

and i've never needed three images for HDR toning, i just press the button and it does everything for me...
Not all of us are using cs5 so some of us can't use the fancy new plug ins.

Also the name if this tutorial is fakeing HDR, or on my site enhancing photos via HDR theory, not it is not titled the HDR bible.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the term HDR at all then you guys could focus on the content instead of the title.

Sorry it didn't have images but yes I just copied the body from my website, and yes I worked throug the tutorial before I wrote it
And took notes and yes the technique is my own as far as I know. But it has some great morsels of knowledge in there for beginners and even intermediate users.

salvadore

Ok folks, Thanks for the help editing this post, sorry about all the problems, I fixed the last few code snipets and added a before and after pic.

thanks again!