What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating an Animated Flag in Photoshop - by TaoBoogie

theKeeper

Guru
This tutorial was written by a long-standing member of the PSG community, TaoBoogie.
Thanks for the tute Tao! :perfect:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
taoflag.gif

This tutorial was originally done up as a PDF file, so make things easier on ME ;) i've left it in that format instead of converting it to html. The PDF is a fair bit large, as is the source PSD file that Tao gives you to study from.

So crank up those download accelerators! It's well worth it, trust me! :perfect:

Here are the files: The PDF file (1.19mb) and the PSD source file (2.16mb).

If anyone has a problem with or getting these files please let me know. Thanks.

Very good tut indeed!

I was playing minigolf the other day when I imaginated a very similar procedure (had to write down my thought process), so, on that evening, I googled, to see that somebody had already written it... and very well, that is!

Wasn't this a part of the sig competition over at the Asylum?

The sig competition is a very good source for mini-tuts. Been awhile, but seems like every month brought a few good Nuggets o' Joy.

If anyone snagged this tut and psd, could you post links to them again?

In advance, thanks! :)

Back