What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic cinema 4d Tutorials

Hoogle

Guru
Guys this is not designed to be a detailed tutorial it is just indicating the main elements for 3D text ready for actual future tutorials that will go into more detail.

This is just touching on the subject as there was a lot to cover in the 15 min limit.

Hope you enjoy and that it answers some questions I get asked a lot by people.

Hoogle

Guru
guess they are the same thing.

I will be re recording this as I missed out certain points and hopefully can get something to help me breathe better as you can tell in this vid I can hardly do it lol. still all bunged up

Hoogle

Guru
I have renamed thread and I am just going to be doing quick tips and basic cinema 4d Tutorials and contain it to this thread just rendering out a video now and will post it here which will be making this wallpaper.

balls.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
define physical do you mean as an actual lighting source or just something to look at as part of an image or animation

Hoogle

Guru
Go maybe something like this also available as a broadcast preset in the content browser also an actual light source

Capture.JPG

Hoogle

Guru
looks fine to me then if you dont want an actual stage spotlight add a stand to it or embed it into a ceiling if it is a furniture spotlight etc.