What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to create this effect?

A

alewushu

Good night!
Please if someone can help me create this effect, I shall be grateful.

31dc2b76d17c12fc6c02e255359267e1.png

peta62

Guru
I would guess some Hue gradient for colour, but I do not have idea how to form the ribbon. So I am the third interested.

ibis

Power User
it is vector object,
made of 9 tildas (~), actually two shapes of tildas, with gradient fills, conveniently rotated and positioned.
you'll need coreldraw or illustrator to make it, with some effort you may try it in photoshop.

The final piece is missing as though the person who actually created it got the angles wrong. I am however, pretty sure that on the tinternet somewhere, you will find this as a vector image, which you can save as a custom shape.

I have created this tutorial for the people who want to know how to create a star that is complete. This is what it will look like!
View attachment 21048
You can just about manage this in Photoshop, but a lot easier and accurate in Illustrator. To follow this guide, you will need to know how to use the pen tool, and have a 5 sided star in your shape library, otherwise you will struggle!
View attachment 21049

peta62

Guru
Thank you very much :yourock:

It should not be that difficult to create five sided star, just creating circle with one line from the middle rotated four times by 72 degrees.

A

alewushu

I have created this tutorial for the people who want to know how to create a star that is complete. This is what it will look like!
View attachment 21048
You can just about manage this in Photoshop, but a lot easier and accurate in Illustrator. To follow this guide, you will need to know how to use the pen tool, and have a 5 sided star in your shape library, otherwise you will struggle!
View attachment 21049

thank you for the tutorial ...
will greatly facilitate my work ...