What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, i need help. How do i get this effect?

What "effect" might you be referring to? Also what image do you want to apply it to? There might be only a few subtle things going on, but the basis of it is good photography.

Its probably a duplicated layer, then it was colored with any effect type action, like Hue/Saturation-Colorize.

First you need to select the face and skin parts you want to color (or add any effect) then, create a new layer via copy. On the new layer, use the Hue/Saturation-Colorize to get the color you like.

Finaly andjust the new layer opacity to get the effect done with the strenght how you like, on the normal skin.

skinnatural.jpgskincolored.jpg

Mine is at 36% opacity.

I think "the effect" in the image is created by 1. great lighting, 2. great make-up. A little post-processing in Photoshop might have helped but that's probably a minor thing.

I think "the effect" in the image is created by 1. great lighting, 2. great make-up. A little post-processing in Photoshop might have helped but that's probably a minor thing.

This, it's shot like this with a few tweaks afterwards. Would be very tricky to get it to look right/natural post production.

Back