What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Photoshop guide: How to cut pictures - Tutorial #4

Inkz

Guru
I tried to sit through this tutorial....

But it's very long winded. Not sure if I've been watching too many speed arts lol.

Barhom Basri

lol
no, It's me ^_^
I will try to make my tutorials short.
Maybe I said stuff that is not really important.

Cleynhens Kenney

Hello,

God those tiny pixels always bug me off... So frustrating but the results are worth it in the end I think you explained this well for a newbie like myself that isn't so familiar with the client in general :D

I'm used to my steady habits and even though it is long winded it helps me step by step :D Sometimes I have to rewind tutorials for like 4-5 times before I get a step done correctly :D

So thank you for your slow approach!
grtz,
Kenney

Barhom Basri

Hello,

God those tiny pixels always bug me off... So frustrating but the results are worth it in the end I think you explained this well for a newbie like myself that isn't so familiar with the client in general :D

I'm used to my steady habits and even though it is long winded it helps me step by step :D Sometimes I have to rewind tutorials for like 4-5 times before I get a step done correctly :D

So thank you for your slow approach!
grtz,
Kenney

Hey,

I'm so glad that this tutorial helped you out. Many people told that my tutorials are really long. But I couldn't find a good way to shorten my tutorials. Maybe my next tutorial won't be really long .. but it will defiantly have the good information. >> I try to always work something, step-by-step .. and not speed the video assuming that people will know these stuff!

And you're very welcome,
I'm really glad that you liked the tutorial.

^_^

cobra

I would have to agree with Inkz, and you need to cut out all the stuff that is not part of the tut to speed it up, but Its always good that someone is making tuts so keep it up m8.

And I cant help thinking you might have picked a subject with a harder back ground to really try and show someone how its done, lets face it solid white isnt hard to subtract from and I could have done what you did in the whole tut with just using quick select , clicking on the back ground and with just a few more subtracks here and there and it would be finished sorry m8

Barhom Basri

@Cobra: yeah, the video is really long, but I got a new technique of making tutorials, which will hopefully save me some time!
and thanks for replying to inspariation4day.

MrPixel

Mate don't worry about the length of your tutorial, i thought you did a good job at the end of the day it's quality not quantity that counts