What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Clipping Path Tutorial!!

Janifar

Banned
Open an image with the adobe photoshop. Place it in center. Now start the task of clipping path for your image. Inhance you are begginer. For that reason I will describe a simple image to do the Clipping Path. I edit the below image.
Select pen tool from the tool bar. Before go to Window and select path show in below picture.
Then start create path by the pen tool. For your help you can make the image large by press “Ctrl+Alt+Scroll mouse”. Look in the below picture. Here you can face a rpoblem like after change the size to get the image you can use the spacebar. And by this way there are too less opurtunity to face any problem in the making of path.
After making the path you see some of the path are not straight. In that case you can use the arrow sign to increase or decrease the size of path.
Through using path we get more and more opportunity for an image.Like we can remove or knockout background from image, cutout or isolate the desired image, can create transparency or transparent backgrounds of an image, easy to change or use a customized background, we able to create ads, magazine covers, and lot of other items in print media, it can save silhouette selection with the image for later use, we can create desired layers, even multiple layers by multiple selection, can also be shadowing or dropping shadows of desired Image, we can able to create text or Image wrap for special effects and sometimes create separate components for animation. So Clipping Path is so important for the edit of an image.

Peaches Of The Night

I can use any image to do this tutorial??? I sorry I reread the tutorial & got my answer, should have paid closer attention

Last edited: