What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I recreate this effect?

Rsbandla

Lebron Heat.jpg I love how this effect looks but I can't figure out how to make the fiery red glow or where to find these smoke brushes. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

That looks like a picture of a lava flow blended into the pic of the ballplayer. Something like this. This picture is low quality and copyrighted by someone else, but I think it shows what I mean.

nike9710_e01_800.jpg

Sierra, this is the original. Not sure what the cloud or smoke is. Could be a brush but I don't see any repeated patterns. It looks like it could have been painted.

lebron_400.jpg

I don't think it's a brush. I think it's a composite of several elements - the star field, the player, the lava vent and maybe some clouds/smoke. Whatever it is it's effective and would take some time to duplicate, but it could be done.

You can use the lava image from IamSam, but you need to give a little time with that image... and... i recommend you a tablet. It's a hard work on that picture

Back