What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunger Games Mockingjay Teaser ("Sculpture Effect")

betocubero

Hi! I want to do something very similar to this (the "sculpture" treatment"), any advice or tutorial to get start with? Thanks

mockingjay1.jpg

betocubero

Thanks! For anybody who's looking for this, search this image on the link above (I can't post links yet) Picture18.png

Paul

Former Member
I don't understand mate, you are here asking for help yet you supply us with a linked image to a tut showing you how to do just that?

Tom Mann

Guru
Paul, I think what the OP is saying is that he looked through the list of hits that Sam's search provided, and thinks this particular one is the most relevant or provided the best answer to his question.

Cheers,

Tom

Hoogle

Guru
Without looking at the links to me that looks like they have used a program like brush and actually sculpted the characters using 3d modelling software