What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water over cliff

Dayvid

I am trying to create a scenario where water pours over a cliff (the cliff is a straight horizontal cliff across). The water has to have a real photo effect of a waterfall but not as dense as I am trying to focus on showing more of the cliff more than the water. I have tried opacity and masked methods but that just erasers the water effect. What methods or tips should I follow?

ta

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Dayvid, is it possible to post some images of your project so we can offer some direct help?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry Dayvid, had to leave for awhile. So, do you want wispy strands of water flowing over the cliff or more of a solid curtain? How exactly do you want the cliff to show through the water or visa versa?

Dayvid

No problem mate. I am trying to achieve a water overflowing down a cliff. The sea of water is to be our ocean and the cliff the end of the world. The cliff has to be at least 80% visible thus making the water going down in streaks.