What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me please!!!!

rahammc

Hi

i was surfing the web and came across this photos
i was wandering what is this styles's name and how can you create it in photoshop

91846766.jpg

200569222-002.jpg

544443671.jpg

demonic_possession_by_danial79.jpg

thanks
Best Regards

f2bthere

The last one looks like a long exposure and the others look like multiple exposures. It may be easier to do this in camera.

You can also take more than one picture and place each on its own layer in a single image in photoshop.

It is often helpful to have your camera on a tripod for this, whatever method you use.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
As pointed out, Double Exposure is the photography term.

You can also recreate the look by adding a black background layer and a second photo of the subject on a layer above the first..... then lowering the opacity of both image layers to desired results (like in the first and fourth photo)

The second and third images uses the same procedure but with the addition of a motion Blur or wind effect. And in addition to the third image, there's 2 or 3 duplicates which were either used for the blur effect with opacity lowered to taste.....