What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free absolute beginners course available at Udemy

drippy cat

Hi everyone,

I've just released a series of 10 videos at 5 minutes each about the absolute basics of image editing at this link: https://www.udemy.co...rc=sac&kw=enhan

This is not a course about how to use any one bit of software. It just covers the basic processes & in what order you would do them with just about any image editing program. The majority of the videos use Photoshop Elements but I also use Affinity Photo and Pixelmator.

*Ahem!* - this course does not recommend any one bit of software over another. The very basic stuff I show was selected because the course is for those people who come to an advanced image editing program with all its buttons and don't know where to start. It aims to show you what sort of things you should be starting out with. It's for people who have ever said something like:

'I want to improve my photos. I've looked at one or two programs like Photoshop but all of them are just a confusing mass of buttons. Where do I even begin to understand what to do?'

Thanks for your time & I hope the lessons prove to be of use to as many of you as possible.

Thoter

Have you tried it? What are the results?
I'm looking for some online courses since IRL are too expensive for me now.