What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Glitch Effect: Photoshop Tutorial - #kzOFFBEAT

kzOFFBEAT

Hey there everyone!

I got some free time when I got home from the busy work hours and created a video tutorial. On how to create a simple glitch effect.

[video=youtube_share;brBDi6-4LNk]https://youtu.be/brBDi6-4LNk[/video]

It's not a must, but everything will be even easier to understand if you watch my first tutorial before moving to this type of work. We go through all the basics of cutting out objects and adjusting for desired results.

Download .psd file and follow along: Glitch_Tutorial_-_kzOFFBEAT.zip on Dropbox

What we will go through:
► Rasterizing smart objects to make it editable.
► Rectangular Marquee Tool.
► Blending options and channels.

Feedback is also much appreciated, since this is only my second made tutorial. I know it's usually a bit harder to follow along when it's no voice over and only writing but I hope you can learn something new and use it in your future works. :cheesygrin: Very noisy apartment area and bad microphone, that's why I have to do everything subtitle based :rolleyes:.

Last edited: