What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deseparately need help!!!!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mark, your image will need to be re-uploaded.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@theKeeper, I would love to see what you were able to accomplish! @Eggy, please, I meant no disrespect to what you were able to do!!!!! As I stated before, I do truly appreciate what you were able to do with what you had to work with!!!! You are both very sweet to even attempting this for me and don't know how much this means to me!!!!!!! *crying* Thank you both VERY much!!!!!!!!!
@Purple71: No worries. It is no disrespect.

Here's a new version:

dad and son 02.jpg
@theKeeper
I managed to 'flatten' (contrast wise) the two images the best I could.
In my eyes it looks better and softer than the original one I did.
The only filter I used was Topaz DeNoise on the son's face (beside the S/H 'filter').

On the second picture I applied a blur/highpass filter to sharpen the image.

dad and son 02 highpass.jpg

But please, if you have a version of your own, I'd like to see it.

Regards
Lambert

Last edited:

Purple71

Eggy could you make my FIL a little larger (about the face size of my husband)? It is awesome and it will be the one I use!!!!! OMG better than I ever expected! I crying like a baby now...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
The second one is sharpened. I don't know which one you like and will be using but you have the choice.

dad and son 02.jpg dad and son 02 highpass.jpg

theKeeper

Guru
Ok sorry guys, i don't know what happened to my final version, the board must have eaten it for lunch.
I've re-uploaded it to my last previous post. Feel free to have a look.

Thx for letting me know it got eaten.

Again... if anyone wants the PSD file... here's the link to it (it's 77MB): Father & Son Composite.psd

And Purple71, i have a large scale print size version of my final render if u want that. Here's the link if you do: Father & Son Composite - print size.

@Eggy That's getting better man. I think you're starting to understand the full scope of the filter more. Nice work.

Mark...

Last edited: