What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me out please?

Shadow7557

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please photoshop both these images to have the person/character in them have no hair and be bald. I would really aprreciate it if someone could help me. Thanks.

8D3F7041-8729-4F9C-A6DF-0705A9DB052D.PNG

298F90D8-5844-4655-98EC-9D7A362465D3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have completely vetted this request and I can assure our members that the person who's image is the subject of this request has given his permission for him to be made bald.

Thanks.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Shadow7557

We leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Please note that our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

Rich54

Guru
Shadow,
This was fun, but the original photo is way too small to work with. It was very difficult to draw any fine details around the ears, eyebrows and brow lines because a one-pixel brush is much too thick for this tiny photo. I didn't get around to the second image... too many glasses of wine working on the first one. Maybe somebody else will do that one for you. If not, I probably won't get to it for a couple of days.

bald.PNG