What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEED HELP! Birthday photoshop

taytay22

Long story behind it, but my dad acquired this car from my brother in law his son in law and it was an absolute nightmare. He didn't want it to begin with and had to go get it 8 hours away and haul it back to the house and wasn't to pleased about it. But i did manage to get him to let me take a photo of him siting in it. I'm not very good with photo shop but would love if someone could help me out. i would love for someone to photo shop him and the car on like a drag racing strip or somewhere funny where it looks like he is driving. also if you could lighten up his face where you can see him a little better would be awesome. I'm trying to get this done and going to print it out and get it framed for his birthday present.i uploaded 2 photos and you can use which ever one is easier. thanks in advance!

35ibx1h.jpg
mwwgg8.jpg

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Well, the OP asked for something funny. If this isn't funny...(and very well done by the way!)

:biglaff: