What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My logos NEED HELP!!!

BIGskyy30

Hello, i am trying to create a logo that i can submit to my athletics department.i have never used photoshop but i tinkered around with my drawing on it and did the best i could do to get a pretty good idea of what i want. but i am still not satisfied.

i need the following on these logos:

-Clean lines(cleaner outlines and smoother, symmetrical curves) like a logo is supposed to have!
-Convert it into a Vector image with a transparent background.
-I only need logos 1 and 2 edited and vectorized but if you have any extra time and it doesn't bother you,
flip the edited logo 2 onto logo 4 like it shows in logo 3!

i would appreciate it if you left the colors the way they are unless you would like to save the original edit and send multiple images with the same color scheme! (maroon, grey, white, black)

If you people could help me that would be amazing! Thank You!

1.lynx front.jpg
2.Lynxy Cat 2015.jpg
3.lynx.png
4.LU.jpg

Confestium

I will have a go at turning it to more of an eSport logo for you. I think you have the right idea on the mascot but needs simplifying and maybe slightly changing it up to look a little more menacing lol.

I always do logo design in Ai anyway so it will be a vector.

BIGskyy30

I will have a go at turning it to more of an eSport logo for you. I think you have the right idea on the mascot but needs simplifying and maybe slightly changing it up to look a little more menacing lol.

I always do logo design in Ai anyway so it will be a vector.

Thank you!
And do what you think would make it look better. I would love to have multiples to show my AD. It would make for a better chance of one of MY logos being picked!

Confestium

Thank you!
And do what you think would make it look better. I would love to have multiples to show my AD. It would make for a better chance of one of MY logos being picked!

No probs, working on #1 right now.

Could you tell me what LU stands for please?

BIGskyy30

No probs, working on #1 right now.

Could you tell me what LU stands for please?

Awesome!
And it stands for Lindenwood University. My school is going through a re-branding stage and a new logo is a very serious possibility.
I just want to come to them and present a logo that looks clean and professional.

Confestium

Here's a WIP concept of the Lynx logo #1

4f5d228438762f79a11eaaf4f9957c87.png

Still a bit of work to go into it. This was based of your #1 design and an eSport logo design. I will work on the text ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGskyy30

Here's a WIP concept of the Lynx logo #1

Still a bit of work to go into it. This was based of your #1 design and an eSport logo design. I will work on the text ASAP

That looks very good. I really like the style. A few things to add to make it better.
1. Put the white and maroon in the eyes like the original.
2. Put the white and maroon zig zag stripes on the side of the face like the original.
3. Add the long ear tufts like lynx cats have!

But can you make the original photo have clean, crisp lines like that one? I want to see how that would look in comparison!

Last edited by a moderator: