What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Request

ashley1

So, the current logo I have is uncreative. It was made on "My Paint" which is very limited. I have minimal knowledge of ps and gimp. I have tried for so long to make something. I even tried pencil and paper to no avail. If anyone can give tips or make something, I'd really appreciate it!

So, I had a previous thread (about a banner). I love the lettering in that banner and the 3D part Eggy fixed for it. I do think background would be cluttered for a logo.

I would love to have that lettering apart of the logo. I have no idea how to extract a copy of that part only, shrink it, make it look nice smaller etc. I love the colors in the background of the banner, the blue, green, white. I want the letter fronts to stay yellow.

Background: something similar in colors as the banner.
Foreground: The lettering.
Info: I sell Pokemon cards... mainly to collectors, children, and parents.

Not looking for anything too fancy, as I don't have the money to pay for anything like that. :(

Banner Pic/Reference:
lgo4.png

One more thing, I may not post a response past 9 tonight or until friday. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow.

Last edited: