What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and editing request.

The Doctor

This is my first thread actually. I came up looking for help over editing layer masks and was redirected here by Google. A short introduction of myself, I am a medical science student from India and kind of a self-taught programmer. I was always interested with computers but I never liked animation, design etc. But since then I've been thinking image editing is sorta fun and it's cool to impress your friends (kinda put a smile on their faces) by uploading their "remixed" (as they call it) images over Facebook.

So here comes my problem. I have a really close friend of mine. He's like my soul mate. So I've had countless designs of his photos (nothing too complex really, sorta changing hues, editing colors etc.) but since I saw the photo of an angel-winged Paul Walker, I am like, man, since this guy has always been there for me, why shouldn't I show my gratitude? I mean, he's a nice guy to get along with and all, but I cannot just get the layer masks right. They always seem to appear right on him no matter how many edits I do. (I don't have photoshop, I edit on GIMP or Pixlr actually.) So, if any one of you could take the time, it would make my day (and his.)

I will be really grateful ; if you could help me with this photo. Or really, I just want to to keep the background and just add these crystal angel wings. If you do add some of your own perks (I will be truly thankful), I will appreciate them. Here is his photo, and here are my wings.

Attachments

• Shubham_the_boss.jpg
    Shubham_the_boss.jpg
    832.6 KB · Views: 3
  • crystal_blue_angel_wing_by_shadoweddancer.jpg
    crystal_blue_angel_wing_by_shadoweddancer.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 2

The Doctor

I am extremely ; extrmely sorry. If you've ever studied biology, you can get the idea of how time consuming medicine can be. There's a thing called physician burnout.... I am sorry, I couldn't be active. I am so sorry, again. I loved both of the images. Thanks guys, I am grateful.

The Doctor

I've posted it on his wall, crediting "a friend named Rich." :) I do not know how to post GIFs over Facebook though.