What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE :) photoshop two wheels on my car

mjnoles1

Not my car, but exactly the same as mine:

1.jpg

One wheel:

The other wheel:

If you could please make both the same wheels on one pic, same of the other wheels on the other pic, and then one of each wheel on the third pic?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
If you post a picture of your own car, I would be happy to help you change the wheels.

If you post a picture of your own car, I would be happy to help you change the wheels.

Thank you for the offer.That car is my exact same car, same color, same original wheels, and same sport package. Am I not allowed to utilize anothers car as an example?

Thank you for the offer.That car is my exact same car, same color, same original wheels, and same sport package. Am I not allowed to utilize anothers car as an example?

Says who?

Hello and welcome to PSG.
Free edits are left strictly to the discretion of the members. chrisdesign is not saying that you can't "utilize anothers car as an example". For reasons he's entitled to, he's just stipulating that he would rather work on an image of your own car.

Back