What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whisk bucket

can someone please put this decal on the side of my car? we are discussing advertising and this seems a good way to do it12365913_959551434125857_6925814954095110986_o.jpg12092703_10153637155151346_1587104181_n.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@Viewtiful
It is a good efford but the photo of the decall was taken from up downwards and you forgot to correct the perspective.

Also no blend mode was applied making the decall too hard considering the car is a bit hazy.

North Road Autos.jpg

I corrected the perspective and applied a soft light blend mode making it more realistic.

auto 03.jpg

But keep up the good work!

Last edited:

whisk bucket

eggy, you know the way you straightened up the yellow writing? could you send me just that yellow writing on a dark blue background please?

gedstar

Guru
Will this do

autos1.jpg

Just made the yellow uniform throughout

autos2.jpg

Here'a another, couldn't find the same text for the north road bit

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Viewtiful

I did admittedly do a quick and dirty job, but as the brief was to apply the decal to the car for visualisation purposes and not to be printed off and framed, I didn't do anything with the constrast or blending. I did retain the PSD, so could have, if the OP requested. All the best.