What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with removing something, please!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The old face move and layer mask trick.

edit: Removed

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Great work!! i dont see flaws, no blury zones and great shadow work.

I think this is final. XD

Argos

Guru
Maybe you can add a little texture on the litle blury spot in the chin, if you wanna make it perfect.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No I don't think so!

I'm going to remove it in 5 mins. Yours is much better. I'm just playing around at this point. I really hate working this fast. I usually take my time and do it right.

Last edited:

Tori

Wow, I definitely didn't expect this to get so many replies! Thank you all so much, it's actually difficult to choose which version looks the best now.

Is it just me that notices things like what appear to be paw prints on the wall, what looks like a bruise on her shoulder, and the deep shadow of her arm on the wall? I think all these anomalies, plus all the grain /noise detract from what could be a great picture. I think the basic concept, framing, sepia color, low key treatment are all wonderful, but because of the problems, personally, I would regard this is as just a good first draft, and that if at all possible, the OP should get someone to re-shoot it who could implement the concept better and come up with a real winner.
This was actually taken during a concert and the original photo is low-quality, so there's not much I can do about it. The thing on the wall is a slide show (that also explains the weird shadows). However, it's all fine to me as the photo is just a nice memory for personal use.