What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pls help me fix these photos

Marc_Gforce

My class and I are making a photo album but there are some difficulties, some of my classmates couldn't make to the photoshoot so we have to took their photos at the different time so the photos look really bad:

17a2981.jpg17ed10f.jpg124c3bb.jpg0e2c2a1.jpg0dd19e4.jpg0c46631.jpg0aab6c3.jpg

So I have to make them to have the same color at this one:

7bd4e07.jpg

Sadly, I'm not up to the task. Can anyone help me, I know it's a lot but I don't know how to fix them. Thank you.

P/S: Here is download link for the highest resolution
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzUxVegd6TPfWkdZQl9JUkFxR1k&usp=sharing
And sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who are willing to help you out. As PSG is primarily a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer. By doing so, one can be assured that time and attention will be put into doing this and you are assured of quality results.

If this option interests you, take a look at our freelance pay for service area: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...rvice-section/

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not a problem, I made the changes for you. :thumbsup:

Tom Mann

Guru
Marc_Gforce - I'm curious - Will you get a grade for this, or is it more like a volunteer activity (eg, working on the yearbook)? Are you the main student responsible for getting the Photoshopping done properly?

Tom M