What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please improve a crest i have been working on!?

Hackett

Hi,

I made this a few years ago for my football team. It really bugs me how bitmapped it looks and how poor the overall quality is. my photoshop skills are extremely basic and i just don't know how to make it look professional and sleek.

Can somebody help me?

P.s. i have brought the image of the bear.

I have the photoshop file also but i cant seam to attach it? :(

Attachments

• A.F.C.png
    A.F.C.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 22

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi....

We have a 30 MB limit for psd uploads. If your file is less than that , try uploading again but this time, ignore whatever error message you might be receiving or after the upload cycle finishes but no preview appears in the post field , continue on ( click yes) with the upload (click Create post or Save edit).....

Hackett

hi!

It comes up with this message

'The following errors occurred:
A.F.C. Barley Mow Bears Badge: Invalid File'

it's 2.1MB

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Edit your first post ..... upload the psd..... when you get that message, click OK.... close the insert image pop-up.... then hit save.... psd should be there...

Or you can upload a zipped psd with no problem....

Hackett

Hi,

thanks for the help... this will come in handy for when i need to upload something for another question!

But i think i have got to the bottom of this myself! I started playing around with Illustrator... and have made it look a lot cleaner!

thank you for the response anyway!

New image attached! what do you think?

Attachments

• AFCBM BADGE NEW.jpg
    AFCBM BADGE NEW.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 2

Argos

Guru
In my opinion is good logo for a football team, if you wanna improve it or simple update it, i would change the text make it pop with color or better desing. My opinion .
Cheers!!