What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Product into hand?

benftaylor

Banned
Hey,

need someone to photoshop this CAD render into a hand holding it .... Here are the renders

render 16.JPGrender 15.JPGrender 17.JPG

ideally need to be put into a real hand like

grasping_hand___palm_side_by_arbitchrary-d5hg6lm.jpghand2.jpg

but any hand will do really

Help Please! happy to change renders or do anything for you guys if i can help your projects in exchange

Ben

Rich54

Guru
This is the best I could do, but honestly I don't think it's very convincing. Also, I'm not sure what diameter your gadget is supposed to be, relative to the size of the hand, so it might be that this mock-up misrepresents the true size of the item.

Have you considered taking an actual photo of somebody holding a similar sized item (or holding the lid of a jar, or a large oatmeal cookie)? Then you could Photoshop your CAD render over that, and I think it would look better and the shadows would fall more convincingly.

hand.jpg

Argos

Guru
Holy ****, atempting to recreate a fingernail took more time than all the rest, and still dont get in right.

grasping_hand___palm_side_by_arbitchrary-d5hg6lm3.jpg

Last edited:

benftaylor

Banned
Sorry guys starting to realise i didnt give much info - The product is 80mm diamter, which fits the hand shape almost completely most similar to Argos' attempt!

These are all still better jobs then i could do so i appreciate it loads! I like the idea of holding a lid .... might try that and see what i can post...

in the mean time heres a more useful render i did today

THANKS GUYShighrender1.JPG