What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help with picture of a appartment

Peter44

Hi everyone,

I recently startet with photoshop but i'm stuck on some pics of my appartment. (which i want to sell)
There are some windows with closed curtains which should be half-open.
Also there is a moped and bicycle in front of my appartment which I would like to dissapear.

I have spend a few hours with reading, Cloning and Fixing tools but it doesn't get much better. :help:

Would someone like to help me? It's about 3 pics.

Greetings Peter

The pics:

bc0fcf9d089f887d33267a00a94690ac.jpg

c06c0a8425164d42a778ee0b0d5058e5.jpg

cd88b311a4a175733d05673d04286e31.jpg

For example to mention which windows and moped + cycle I mean I have marked the items:

9f81c6cb4c5c1a85d28a32bb7585960c.jpg

Thanks for try to help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
The image is the same size and quality than the original (except for a little crop i made to level the picture), you only have to click twice on the picture and download.

Cheers!

Great! Thanks man, I really appricate this. Do you think it's possible the romove the moped an cycle on the 2nd pic as well?

What kind of tool did you use?

Yes, i used "clone buffer" i dont know how is called in english photoshop (i use google translator :cheesygrin:) its not a difficult job, only need patience and dont forget to play with the opacity on the tool and the brush if you wanna give it a try

Cheers!.

Back