What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would Appreciate It If Anyone Could Remove My Acne In This Photo

Terminus101

I ended up falling asleep in front of my computer last night and I didn't wash my face, woke up to a face loaded with acne! I don't know exactly what I have, it is some rash condition called Seborea while the only acne I have is on my nose and it breaks out sometimes after i shave. I usually have a lot less if I wash my face the night before, would it be possible to make my face clear in this photo? Also make my lips look 1 color, they are a little chapped. My wall is also cracked there, can it all be one color? I think that would be the easiest thing to do.

My previous requests were pretty easy to do I think, this one might be really hard, I would not know for sure since I am not skilled with photo shopped and I only used Photoshop a long time ago on an older version.

4HW2HSs.jpg