What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help please, present for girlfriend.

apostle

I need some help making a present for my girlfriend, she loves Gears of War so I wanted my face put on the guys face below and the number 3 removed. The reason I need help is because I cant do it, I'm not that good with photoshop. I tried to get the similar lighting and look with the picture I took of my face below. Once the picture has been photoshopped I'm going to get it printed out in a poster size and surprise her with it. Any help would be awesome. -Thanks, Kyle

gears-of-war-3-wallpaper-3.jpg

My face
WIN_20160316_15_07_18_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20160316_15_07_18_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160316_15_07_18_Pro.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 8
I did a really similar job to this a few days ago (https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/before-and-after-showroom/56841-montage.html), its a really hard work (about 150 layers i used) to do it decent and the picture they give me was nice quality, if you wanna print it and it's for a present i strongly sujest you, use a good quality photo and if you want a good job maybe i'm wrong but i dont think going to be easy to get it on the free request. As i said before is a really hard work to do.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Back