What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question concerning nudity

lily

I recently did a photoshoot where some of my favorite shots ended up being topless, and my offending female nip noops are indeed showing. are those images allowed on this forum or no?

Thanks y'all

lily

Paul

Former Member
Always been a no being a family forum and all?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I recently did a photoshoot where some of my favorite shots ended up being topless, and my offending female nip noops are indeed showing. are those images allowed on this forum or no?

Thanks y'all

lily

Although as artists who sometimes deal with nudity in an artistic way from time to time, we're very strict with our policies and careful with regards to nudity (full or partial) posted in the forum.

Most especially when it comes to one's personal photographs. It's next to impossible to ascertain ownership or identity of the person/s in the photos. And we wouldn't want search engines to latch on to the posted images in the forum which in turn may become a cause of embarrassment or litigation to photographer or subject.

But we would also want to help out people with your situation. You can't be blamed if you can't re-do the shot most especially if it were a candid, "one of those moments" photo opportunity.

Our best solution would be to direct you to our Photoshop Freelance Work (Fee for service) section, where you could maintain your privacy and anonymity by hiring one of our qualified Freelances to do the job.