What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background change

RollTheDice

Hey. Can someone change a background of one of my kids photos? I have the background and the image of one of my sons. He wants to do it to put it in a frame in his room.
12809711_585278131627870_7147596811955395144_n.jpgimages1.jpg

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 21
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 22
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

RollTheDice

NOTE: Just realized the background is really small. Tried different ones, they are all small.

Rich54

Guru
Here's one. From the sound of your request, you want to print this. I changed the resolution to 300 ppi, which is a normal setting for print, so this should print at 12.5" x 7". I'm not sure if you have Photoshop or know how to use it, but I'm also attaching the Photoshop file, which contains a layer with just your son and no background. This will allow you to substitute any background you like. The photoshop file is here.... View attachment knock knock.psd

knock knock.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure if you have Photoshop or know how to use it, but I'm also attaching the Photoshop file, which contains a layer with just your son and no background. This will allow you to substitute any background you like.
According to his intro thread, he claims to be a noob at Photoshop............

RollTheDice said:
Whats up everybody! I am a noob at photoshop,..... Just needed help and wanted to chat with others about photoshop...
I suspect he will be grateful for your effort and will seek out our help (not a free edit) with his next project.

RollTheDice

Thanks! That's just what I needed. Don't care about the image quality, can ask my techie son to do it lol