What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Present for the end of university

commodore_901

Hey guys
my girlfriend graduates soon - and I want to do a great present for her.
He is talking every day about this pillow

IMG-20151125-WA0002.jpg

and i dont find a cloth looking almost/exactly the same...

So - i found a website where i can print pillows with an image...
But im not able to do such a geometric-rainbowflow-triangle picture on PS:..
it would be nice, if someone of u is able to do that - if it doesnt take too much time :)

i could make my girl so happy :)

So far!:)

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Just so we are on the same page, your asking that someone exactly re-create the rainbow (polygon) triangle effect like the pillow in your sample image, pattern and colors?

If so, I'm not sure you realize what your asking. Due to the near impossibility of matching the random color blending and dispersion, as well as the small example, I feel you would be much better off searching online for fabrics that are as close as possible to the one on the pillow in your image.

commodore_901

naa... it doesnt have to be exactly the same (i know its almost impossivle :) )... just some triangles with a rainbowflow would be great :))

Last edited:

commodore_901

lol, u are my hero ...
I really really really searched everything in google :D but not "rainbow triangle pattern" :D
thx very much!

commodore_901

Pastel-triangle-pattern.jpg
now i have a picture... the problem is : the quality (Full HD. *jpg) is too low for printing on a pillow.
is it possible to make this picture into a vector graphic? So there isnt any loss if i "pull" this graphic bigger