What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A happy birthday greeting

Sviestainis

Hello, since I have exactly zero PS skills (and no PS whatsoever) I must ask for help to make a certain picture... The picture itself can be of any quality that you are not lazy to make :D . Now about the picture, even though it is for a birthday words are not necessary. The most important thing is that i need Mr.Satan (from dragon ball anime) to be driving this mini cooper : http://www.conceptcarz.com/images/MINI/2003-MINI-Cooper-Image-011-1024.jpg . You can use any of the mister Satan that you find and like as long as it is appealing to your standards and is still funny to look at. I hope that this is not too much to ask.

Sviestainis

It kind of look too formal :) It would be nice to see more wacky picture :D Nice skills though!

P.s it doesn't matter if he is driving or not. he could be doing anything you can imagine :)

Last edited: