What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

superhero request edit

Holman52186

Any posible way to Jonathan rhys meyers done as robin or nightwing love to see what he would look like as the boy wonder it's my fan casting for the new justice league movies coming out. Take all the creative incentive you'd like just wanna see him as robin or nightwing. i added some photos of JRM but u could find and do your own im not picky thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20160420_180819.jpg
    IMG_20160420_180819.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 3
  • nightwing_by_shamserg-d6ln6o8.jpg
    nightwing_by_shamserg-d6ln6o8.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Jonathan-Meyers.png
    Jonathan-Meyers.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 38

Rich54

Guru
Here he is as Robin.

Edit: didn't mean to post it twice. The first image is the one I want. Can't figure out how to delete the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Rich, sorry, but I was trying to remove the second image and deleted the first. It was an accident as both files had the same name. Can you please re-upload it?

Argos

Guru
Good job!!, Maybe making the mask eyes white? seems like a carectiristic of the character.