What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help please?

Leigh Osborne

Hi, i need some help if possible and a few requests for a few pictures.
I was wondering if there is anybody that would be able to take people out of 1 photo and add them to another with other people?Basically, my brother and his wife have experienced the worst tragedies any parent could even begin to imagine. Firstly, almost 4 years ago in July 2012, their first daughter Skye Louise passed away suddenly from an unknown heart condition, 4 days after her 1st Birthday. Then in March 2015 they where blessed with another baby girl who they named Summer-Skye. Unbelievably, my family found themselves in exactly the same position in February 2016 when Summer-Skye was also taken from us, aged 11 months. This was also due to the problem with her heart, not being picked up by professionals (but that is a WHOLE other story!)So ... The reason for my post today is I would like to be able to give my brother and his wife, a family photo of them all. Obviously as Skye passed away before Summer was born, they never got to meet on earth and there are no photos of my brother and his wife with all of their children (my brothers wife already has a 11yr old son from a previous relationship who my brother has taken on as his own)I have quite specific requirements if it's even possible to request this? I am completely hopeless with Photoshop and photo editing and would be eternally grateful if there is someone out there who could do it justice. if anybody thinks they can help, please contact me as soon as possible.Thank you in advance to anyone who may be able to help

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
Hi Leigh and Welcome to PSG

Is it possible for you to post the photos in question here?