What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Picture for a Bachelor Party Shirt

TPropis

Hey yall,
A buddy of mine is getting married shortly which means we have to throw him a wild bachelor party. We want to make shirts for everyone and I would love if someone could help me out.

I would like to take a picture of my buddy and transform him into Kenny Powers from Eastbound & Down. I might be asking too much but any help will appreciated. So if someone could make the background transparent, add the goatee, mullet, and a sunglass tan I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Tommy

Attachments

• JoesFace.jpg
    JoesFace.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 32
  • KennyPowersJoe.jpg
    KennyPowersJoe.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 4

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Unless you have a much larger version of your friends photo, I think your going to have some resolution issues when printing.

TPropis

Unfortunately I had to download the picture off facebook and this was one the clearest ones.

TPropis

chrisdesign,
thank you for trying and I'm sorry about the quality of the picture I provided. I am getting his fiancee to take some high resolution pictures of him. I hope you're willing to give it another go and once again I'm sorry about the poor quality I provided. Just want to make this a good bachelor party.

Thanks!

TPropis

Argos,
thank you as well. A better picture is coming soon. Just waiting for the fiancee to convince him.

chrisdesign,
thank you for trying and I'm sorry about the quality of the picture I provided. I am getting his fiancee to take some high resolution pictures of him. I hope you're willing to give it another go and once again I'm sorry about the poor quality I provided. Just want to make this a good bachelor party.

Thanks!

No worries TPropis.
Maybe someone comes up with a completely different idea for a TShirt design in the meantime?