What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with logo for a T-Shirt..

bosniangal

Hey everyone!
I've been trying to recreate a logo in Photoshop to print it on a T-Shirt for my boyfriend who has not been feeling well lately. We are both pretty broke students, and I know how much he loves simple T-Shirts with cool logos so I decided to create a golden one that I know he would love. Could someone please make one of these pictures:

1smh6p 7.53.10 PM.jpg

a3mddk.jpg

Into something like this?

qqqzc8.png

I really tried to make the sign golden and tried to make it look pretty okey..
2rm0390.jpg

But my Photoshop skills are not the best :( I just really want to make one of the first pictures something like the third one, golden with a black background :( Is there anyone out there that would like to help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

revnart

Power User
Hi, I'm o phone so the pictures are small so I might be wrong. But a far as I can see the t-shirt photo is made with golden foil because there is no golden or silver colors in CMYK. I that situation you will probably need vector version of this logo, but there are companies which will make it from raster images.

The second thing you can do is to imitate golden with gradient in Photoshop, but the result is not true gold and shiny.

bosniangal

The pictures are pretty small, but I was hoping I could still work with them..

Oh, I see. I think I would still like to imitate golden in Photoshop, to see what it would look like. Do you think you could help me?

gedstar

Guru
Hi

This is a really quick edit as I'm just finishing work, are you looking for something like this, there's a few mistakes but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Can redo when I'm home!

gold1.jpg

Last edited:

bosniangal

Omg, I can't thank you enough.. You just made my day! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the final result. Thank you. :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's another PNG version without the black letters. This means that the letters will be the color of the shirt.

CrooksAndCastlesLogo_02.png

bosniangal

Thaaank you! It looks great! But could you make the gold a little bit smoother? If you know what I mean?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hold on..........for some reason the image uploader is not working for me.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you don't like this one, just do a search for the gold texture you like and we can use that.
CrooksAndCastlesLogo_05.png

bosniangal

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't express how much I appreciate this you guys.. I can't wait to print this to my boyfriend and tell him about you! And I can't wait to develop my own Photoshop skills. I hope all of you have a nice day!