What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please edit this photo professionally?

Tom Mann

Guru
A few points:

a) There is an old expression in English that says, "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear". As it applies to photos like this, no one can make a poorly lit, low pixel count, fuzzy snapshot taken with a lens that has considerable chromatic aberration (color fringing) into a professional quality portrait.

b) If there is any way to re-stage this photo and have someone that knows what they are doing re-photograph it (or re-scan at higher resolution it if it is an old print), you will get vastly better results than any amount of photoshopping will ever give. Doing so is also much more considerate of the time of the people who might volunteer to work on your photo without asking to be paid for their time.

c) That being said, here's what I could do in 15 minutes.

Hope you like it.

Tom M

Attachments

• 94Nfdmh-tjm01-ps01a-01_698px_hi.jpg
    94Nfdmh-tjm01-ps01a-01_698px_hi.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Three people, Eggy, Gedstar, & ChrisDesign can all see it, so I suspect that there is something wrong on your end. Maybe, try a different browser or even a different computer. Let us know what happens.

Tom M

gedstar

Guru
Try right clicking on the image and select Save Image As, I'm assuming you're on Windows

Untitled.jpg

If that fails I've uploaded Tom's image here

94Nfdmh-tjm01-ps01a-01_698px_hi.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
After looking at the CC (color correction) work that I did, I realized that the skin is still too orangish. It should be less saturated and moved a bit towards the yellows. I was going to do this, but if we don't hear from the OP, there's hardly any point in spending any more time helping him out.

T