What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help making backgrounds

BIGskyy30

I want to make some iPhone backgrounds for my phone. I really like how this Chiefs logo has been "printed" on the wood. I was wondering if someone could put these logos on the this wood background like the Chiefs picture. Only if you can slide the logo down towards the bottom more. I don't want it to be perfectly centered in the middle. I would like it middle and down! If someone could help that would be great! Thanks!p.s. Could you keep the finished logo about the same size as this cat one. And keep the white inside the circle of the blues logo?thank you so much!
imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    33 KB · Views: 23
  • image.png
    image.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image.png
    image.png
    51 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image.png
    image.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Very good a short how to would help everyone else mate, only if you want to that is?

I like the cat one the best! If you can, could you tweak the cardinals and blues ones a little bit?
1) make the logos a smaller like the size of the cat one!
2) darken out the colors a little more like you did on the cat one.
3) on the blues one, inside where there is white, you took some of the white out of it. Can you keep the white in it?
4) can you do my personal logo of the head with beard too?

if you can make these changes for me that would be amazing!
Thank you so much for your time and expertise!!

Here you are.

Please don't ask me for revisions, when it's free, you get what you get. If you want it perfect, you certainly welcome to post this request in our Fee for service forum, there you can have it anyway you want.

iPhoneOverlay_01.jpg

iPhoneOverlay_02.jpg

iPhoneOverlay_03.jpg

iPhoneOverlay_04.jpg

Back