What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help make the sky better

Tom Mann

Guru
Sorry for the slow response -- I've been running around like the proverbial chicken with his head cut off, LOL. I've got a couple of paying photo jobs with deadlines that I have to get out, but I should be able to get back to this in the next day or two.

Tom

Blakeall

Sorry for the slow response -- I've been running around like the proverbial chicken with his head cut off, LOL. I've got a couple of paying photo jobs with deadlines that I have to get out, but I should be able to get back to this in the next day or two.

Tom

HAHA I know the feeling! I just started a new career and am trying to figure out what to do with all of my GF stuff moving into my tiny apartment while "celebrating" an out of town friends wedding.. woo hoo.. haha Let me know if i can do anything at all to help!