What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request to Photoshop my drawing please

unseenmagik

REQUEST COMPLETE

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, wherever you all may be :)

I have been a photoshop user for many years now and i do all sorts of modifications to my own images and i really enjoy spending the time doing it.

I have browsed some of the work on this forum and some is fantastic. Been a guest user for some time and decided to register today.
Its not often i ask for support but im a little stuck with this one.

Im not so goof at creating an image in Photoshop, more of an editor so to speak.

• What i am looking for is if someone is able to recreate my drawing below into a photoshop PSD or PNG that i can use. Size would be approx 800px x 800px
    I do not need the Green ribbon anymore, so just the two flags in that position and style (as if their moving in the wind)

350x262.jpg

Ive tried myself and i really suck at creations.

Im hoping that someone would be able to achieve this for me and in return, now i am registered, i can also help and offer free editing within this section.

I would like to thank you for your time in reading this post and would be very grateful for anyone that is able to fullfill my request.
Thank and Kind Regards in Advance.
Ben

PS: Please see image attached.

Last edited:

unseenmagik

Any chance for a bigger picture?

Yours is only 350 x 262 px..

Hiya Eggy.

Unfortunately i dont have a larger or higher resolution image.
If i did i would have tried to trace/draw the image myself but im hopleless at creating in a larger size from scratch.

I know this isn't what you want but I'm lazy

View attachment 64853

Hay gedstar,

Love the name, my dads name is Gerald, like to be called Gerry but even more so by the name Ged or Ged-I :)
gedstar reminded me of that :)

Thanks for the efforts but not quite what im looking for. Im after a more realistic type image rather than a flat design.
I h ave come up with something like this myself :-(
I really appreciate your efforts and time though

Regards
Ben

gedstar

Guru
Hey Ben

Yep Gerard is my real name been called Ged all my life and sometimes Gedeye :thumbsup:

I knew that wasn't what you're looking for just bored in work, I'm sure someone will come along and create something for you!

Oh forgot

Welcome to PSG

Last edited:

unseenmagik

Well.

Iamsam. That is a brilliant piece of work.
Many many thanks for creating such an awesome job.
Would it be rude of me to ask for the PSD or would you rather keep that to yourself ?
I am stoked.

Thanks for all the efforts on this one and ill be sure to help on the forum now wherever i can :)

Thanks
Ben

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well.

Iamsam. That is a brilliant piece of work.
Many many thanks for creating such an awesome job.
Would it be rude of me to ask for the PSD or would you rather keep that to yourself ?
I am stoked.

Thanks for all the efforts on this one and ill be sure to help on the forum now wherever i can :)

Thanks
Ben
Hey Ben.

Thanks, but I apologize, this is a half hearted effort on my behalf. I did not have nor did I take the actual time the piece really needed. The reference was so small and poor, that I had little to actually go by. I'm glad your happy with the limited result.

I have no problems sharing PSD files. On these free edits, I usually do not save them at the end of the work day. Had you caught me yesterday before I closed Photoshop, I would have still had the file. Sorry.

unseenmagik

Hey Ben.

Thanks, but I apologize, this is a half hearted effort on my behalf. I did not have nor did I take the actual time the piece really needed. The reference was so small and poor, that I had little to actually go by. I'm glad your happy with the limited result.

I have no problems sharing PSD files. On these free edits, I usually do not save them at the end of the work day. Had you caught me yesterday before I closed Photoshop, I would have still had the file. Sorry.

Hi.
No problem at all. Thank you for your time to create this for me :)
Ben