What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken Hornick

So hi, I am in need of your help for some reason I'm trying to make my own business cards and Im having trouble getting it there.
Sooo don't laugh lol, the blue attachment is me trying to do it in paint and it took me like three days.
What I would like is like the blue picture and then inverted blue on black background and then the same with the vegetables, blue background and then black background with blue vegetables.

Any help would be wonderful.and if you have a thought that would look better im open to ideas.

Ken

'Untitled.pngknife-in-a-hand-silhouette.jpgradish2.png

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ken, all of these images are very small. Do you have originals or ones that are much larger?

Ken Hornick

Sorry, no I pulled them off the internet, I wasn't sure where to get then from so I just did a search. Is there some place other then google I should look?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, there could be some problems with usage. Not all images found on the internet are legal to use.

But the main problem is their size and resolution. They're really too small for any printing processes.

Is this what you had in mind?
KenHornickBCard_01.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's a much larger version of the knife.

Knife_01.jpg

Ken Hornick

No, I haven't been on that site, that picture you posted that was bigger is good? lol I'm a Chef not a graphic guy lol.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's a shape silhouette that's made from your original.
KenHornickBCard_02.png

If you find some vegetables that you would rather use, we may have it.

Ken Hornick

Well all your help and advice is greatly appreciated. I did find some but what are your thoughts?.

Attachments

• free-vector-lemon-grass.jpg
    free-vector-lemon-grass.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14
  • hand-drawn-vegetables-vectors.jpg
    hand-drawn-vegetables-vectors.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
  • stock-vector-vegetables-icon-set-sketch-in-black-lines-70015684.jpg
    stock-vector-vegetables-icon-set-sketch-in-black-lines-70015684.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 14
  • stock-vector-vegetables-set-of-icons-in-black-lines-with-pitches-of-aquarelle-collors-70551853.jpg
    stock-vector-vegetables-set-of-icons-in-black-lines-with-pitches-of-aquarelle-collors-70551853.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
  • set-carrots-isolated-white-background-vegetables-food-hand-drawn-silhouette-color-line-art-simpl.jpg
    set-carrots-isolated-white-background-vegetables-food-hand-drawn-silhouette-color-line-art-simpl.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Ken.

Your thoughts are what's important. You should pick out the vegetables you like for your card, download the image from the site. Then post the downloaded image here.

So there's no confusion, the images you have posted above, except the hand drawn vegetables jpg, are all watermarked and not the originals downloaded from the site.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, the hand drawn image is small and the lines are fuzzy, you will need to visit the site where they come from and download them as well.

Ken Hornick

The b&w lemongrass is what I like the best, I think the blue/black and then switched with look great but I lost it.