What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need your help for our suicide prevention foundation

ourangeljj

In October of this year our foundation will be participating in a Out of Darkness walk for the American foundation for suicide prevention. We would love to have a t-shirt made for our team incorporating our logo which I have attached along with something to do with out of darkness or walking to present to our team. If you could also incorporate our foundation name JJ's Hello Foundation. We appreciate anything that you guys can do.

Attachments

• original-logos-2016-Feb-1418-11380297large.jpg
    original-logos-2016-Feb-1418-11380297large.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 6

ourangeljj

Additional designs needed for suicide prevention foundation

Good morning. My name is Josh Anderson Sr. After the loss of my 12 year old son in Feb of this year to suicide my wife and I created JJ's Hello Foundation to help prevent further tragedies to suicide in our community and beyond. I designed this basic logo for our foundation however we are in desperate need of additional designs or ideas incorporating. Youth suicide prevention, our original logo. The foundation name. The purple and teal ribbon design anything anyone can think of. If you are good at designing logos, shirts, anything we are in desperate need of assistance. Please create and attach anything you can do to assist. Of course I understand if no one has the time but we would be greatly appreciated and we would gradly give you credit if the design is ever used. Please let me know if you want more information as well.

Attachments

• original-logos-2016-Feb-1418-11380297large.jpg
    original-logos-2016-Feb-1418-11380297large.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

ourangeljj

Update to my request. Can someone to help us save some money on t-shirt cost create an image that is transparent and says the following statement - JJ's Hello Foundation (Line 1) Working to prevent pre-teen and teenage suicide (Line 2) in our community (Line 3) (Line 4) Please make it in both a light blue or baby blue and a light pink color. Again please make it transparent so the letters show over any color. Also I am not sure what the best font would be so please play with the font. Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoogle

Guru
Hey there, Sorry no one has got back to you, just to let you know I am away for the weekend believe it or not I am doing a weekend with suicide survivors aka failed in their attempts or got sectioned 36 detainment for assessment as the threat of suicide was substantial to take action.

If no one has done this by the time I get back then I will have a go at it. it is 11pm and I have only just got back from work so need to pack as I am leaving in 6 hours for the trip.

Argos

Guru
First of all i'm so sorry for your son, i think the problem, at least for me it's the logo itself i did and image search and its used in diferent websites like dating site, another foundations, with diferent name etc, so i'm only been a little bit cautious or paranoic.

Regards

Hoogle

Guru
You will probably find it is a logo template which you can purchase it does not have a bespoke look about it and rather generic.