What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you enchance this photo of my girl? - it's a gift :)

Lucas Bustamante

So I took this photo yesterday at my girl's house, I didn't let her see it, so I'm gonna make her a surprise - I'll print and frame this photo and give it to her - I think it came out very artistic.

IMG_20160715_022713365.jpg

I told her to look me in the eyes, and it was pretty intense while I took the picture.

I'm not exactly sure what enchancements would be good in this photo, I'll leave it to you guys?

Thanks a lot good souls!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::yourock:

IMG_20160715_022656657.jpg
This is another one I took at that time, I'll leave it here as an optional xD

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
This one only did just in case and for practice, it's risky because i dont have a clear reference, only the second picture and its possible i change the real look of the person.

IMG_20160715_0227133654.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Looks great, Ged!

I love the changes u made.

U don't ever have to worry about asking me. I love collaborative efforts & since this is such a visual field, IMHO, the best way to get across an idea or concept is usually by demonstrating exactly what u have in mind, just like u did ! In contrast, I have little patience for folks who are all talk, suggest a change, use lots of waffle words & never actually do any ps work. //rant=OFF.

LOL,

Tom